Engage with Dr. Rivera
I often give keynote lectures, facilitate workshops, and present invited papers at seminars. I have divided these into three general areas:
- My research in engineering communities for transformational change
- About evidence-based practices and research methods
- K-14 outreach events
- Training workshops for faculty, students, and industry:
- Career development for graduates and undergraduates: laboratory notebook, writing, planning, and the mechanics of conducting research.
- Diversity, Equity, Access, Inclusion, and Social Justice in Engineering.
- Podcast Interviews or Hosting
Connect with Dr. Rivera
Dr. Rivera is active on social media.
Website at the Engineering Education Department
Or send a message using the following form.